Continuity, Computability, Constructivity - From Logic to Algorithms
The workshop Continuity, Computability, Constructivity - From Logic to Algorithms (CCC 2017) will take place at Inria Nancy - Grand Est research center from the 26th to the 30rd of June 2017.
- Date : 26/06/2017 to 30/06/2017
- Place : Inria Nancy - Grand Est
- Organiser(s) : Anne-Lise Charbonnier, Mathieu Hoyrup
The workshop specifically invites contributions in the areas of:
- Exact real number computation
- Correctness of algorithms on infinite data
- Computable analysis
- Complexity of real numbers, real-valued functions, etc.
- Effective descriptive set theory
- Scott's domain theory
- Constructive analysis
- Category-theoretic approaches to computation on infinite data
- Weihrauch degrees
- And related areas.
- Matthew de Brecht (Kyoto, Japan)
- Bernhard Reus (Brighton, UK)
- Matthias Schröder (Darmstadt, Germany)
- Alex Simpson (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Inria Nancy - Grand Est