- The Internet of data and the Internet of things
- Software engineering for everlasting systems
- Patient specific model
- Perception-action coupling for human-computer interaction
Europe & International
A research center open to the world
Inria Lille - Nord Europe research center has many scientific partnerships with its European and international neighbors.
Designing innovative software for business or logistics, developing medical simulators or interfaces to facilitate human-machine interaction... The technology platforms and flagship software applications are the showcases for our teams' know-how.
Our research teams
Applied Mathematics, Computation and Simulation
Numerical schemes and simulations
- MEPHYSTO-POST - Quantitative methods for stochastic models in physics
- RAPSODI - Reliable numerical approximations of dissipative systems.
Optimization, machine learning and statistical methods
- BONUS - Big Optimization aNd UncertaintieS
- INOCS - Integrated Optimization with Complex Structure
- MODAL - MOdel for Data Analysis and Learning
- SEQUEL - Sequential Learning