Omics-driven genome annotation
Omics-driven genome annotation will be held on March, 31 at Polytech' Lille, Villeneuve d'Ascq.
- Date : 31/03/2017
- Place : Polytech'Lille, Villeneuve d'Ascq
This one-day symposium will focus on the contribution of Omics data (mainly the high throughput sequencing data) in our knowledge and understanding of genome organization, genome architecture and genome syntactic and functional annotation. The idea is to understand how the available omics data are used by biologists and bioinformaticians to annotate genomes and to make sense between genome organization and functions. Some recent tools and new approaches will be presented.
- Thibaut Hourlier (EBI, Cambridge)
- Alexandra Calteau (LABGeM, Genoscope Evry)
- Clara Benoit (Inria, Lyon)
- Hadi Quesneville (INRA, Versailles)
- Marion Dubarry (BioSeq, Genoscope Evry)
Rayan Chikhi (Bonsai project-team) and Vincent Vandewalle (Modal project-team) are part of the comittee organization.