For its 18th edition, JOBIM is held in Lille. Placed under the auspices of the French Society for Bioinformatics (SFBI), the annual meeting of the French speaking community in bioinformatics will take place from monday July 3rd at 2 PM to thursday July 6th at noon, in Lille Grand Palais.
- Date : 3/07/2017 to 6/07/2017
- Place : Lille Grand Palais
JOBIM (Open days on Biology Informatic et Mathématic) is the annual meeting of the French-speaking, academic and industrial bio-IT community under the aegis of the French Society of Biocomputing. PhD students, post-PhD students and confirmed researchers participate in this conference and find themselves during three days.
The main themes adressed are:
- genomics, comparative genomics and metagenomics
- evolution and phylogeny
- biodiversity, genetics and population genomics
- sequence analysis and pattern discovery
- cartography and genome annotation
- systems biology and biological networks
- macromolecular structures
- proteomics and interactions
- gene expression, functional genomics
- high-throughput sequencing data analysis
- non-coding RNAs
- epigenetics and epigenomics
- ontologies, databases, data integration
- algorithmics and statistics for bioinformatics
The annual meeting of the Young French Bioinformaticians (JeBiF) will also take place during JOBIM.