During three days, Lille will host three events on software evolution and empirical software engineering. These events will gather researchers from Europe to exchange and share ideas on novel solutions that will model tomorrow's software engineering practices in the industry.
- Date : 2/12/2015 to 4/12/2015
- Place : Inria Lille - Nord Europe, Villeneuve d'Ascq
- Organiser(s) : Rmod team
From the 2nd to the 4th of December, the EvoLille conference, organized by the Rmod Team of Inria Lille - Nord Europe (associated with Lille 1 University*) will be held at Lille and will host researchers in the fields of software engineering. CRIStAL laboratory and the GdR -GPL are also partnerships of the event.
EvoLille will host the following events:
- The 14th edition of the BElgian-NEtherlands software eVOLution seminar (BENEVOL 2015)
- The 2nd EOSESE (European Open Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering)
- Rimel Day (a research group of GDR/GPL) on Rétro-Ingénierie, Maintenance et Evolution des Logiciels
* within the UMR 9189 CNRS-Centrale Lille - Lille1 University, CRIStAL.