Beyond Lab evening: Robotics – from research to enterprise
© Inria / Photo H. Raguet
On Thursday, February 19 between 7 pm and 9 pm, the Beyond Lab event on robotics will take place at theGrappe, the co-working space for collaborative projects. The event will attract the various players in the robotics field to its collective intelligence workshops. Inria Lille – Nord Europe teams will present two of the sessions.
- Date : 19/02/2015
- Place : La Grappe - 75 rue Léon Gambetta, Lille
Technological transfer event on robotics
The objective of the Beyond Lab is to promote the transfer of laboratory technologies to the enterprise world. Its events provide an opportunity for researchers, entrepreneurs and the curious to meet at its collective intelligence workshops.
The idea? To bring designers, marketers, engineers, entrepreneurs, legal specialists, artists and others together so that they can discuss how to add value to the technologies. The event takes the form of a creativity workshop in which all participants are invited to exchange ideas based on an outline developed by the association with the aim of enabling the project owners to extend their thinking to cover product and market aspects.
For this first event, the social and solidarity-based enterprise cluster lnitiatives et Cités is welcoming Beyond Lab to the Grappe, its co-working space in rue Gambetta in Lille.
Do you want to examine the market and product aspects of future technologies? Sign up for this February session on robotics.
On the program
- Deformable robots, with Christian Duriez, head of the Inria Lille – Nord Europe Defrost team (joint team with the University of Lille1*);
- Mapping and localization of a fleet of robots, with Jean-Pierre Richard, head of the Inria Lille – Nord Europe Non-A project team (joint team with Centrale Lille, CNRS and the University of Lille1*);
- Pluggi, the multifunction modular robot, presented by Crysteo, the ISEN robotics club;
- Touch stimulation by means of a tactile matrix, presented by IEMN.
* Joint Research Unit 9189 - CNRS-Centrale Lille-Université Lille1, CRIStAL.