High performance computing
SuperComputing 2015: the key event in supercomputing and big data
From 16-19 November 2015, Inria teams specialising in high performance computing (HPC) are taking part in the annual international SuperComputing conference taking place in Austin, Texas (United States).
This year, as it has for the last 21 years, Inria is taking part in the Supercomputing fair to be held in Austin. The institute, which is an active player in the field of high performance computing (HPC), is presenting the activities of its teams and partners at its stand, and is also hosting speeches by its partners and experts on this subject.
The following Inria high performance computing projects and research will be featured:
- Computer and Computational Sciences at Exascale - Inria Project Lab
- Joint Laboratory for Extreme-Scale Computing
- K'Star - The Inria KSTAR Action hosts the development of the Klang-Omp compiler and the Kastors benchmark suite.
- Myriads - Energy Efficient HPC simulation
- Nuvea - Cloud computing
- Seed4C - Security Embedded Element and Data privacy for the Cloud
- SimGrid - Versatile Simulation of Distributed Systems
- STAR- Energy Efficient Software Defined Backbone Networks by Avalon team
- Start-up Xtremlogic - Energy Efficient hardware accelerators for Supercomputer and Data center
These articles could interest you:
- 16-19 November in Austin, Texas
Where to meet Inria
- Stand 2221
Things to know
A "French Tour" organised to present "French-style" scientific computing will provide the opportunity to win a prize with prestigious partners such as Bull, the CEA (French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission)...