A look back at the "Succeeding with software industrialisation: Challenges and good practices" event
Introduction - Software industrialization day - June 28th, 2018 - Service Communication et Médiation
On Thursday 28 June, 140 people had the opportunity to discuss software industrialisation good practices.
Organised by Tarmac by Inovallée and Inria, with the collaboration of F52 Technologies, this day brought together 25 speakers, start-uppers and experts around subjects such as scalability, automation, languages and tools, revenue models, open source/proprietary decisions, flexible practices and many others...
This day is the continuation of a cycle of events dedicated to digital technology start-ups. The previous event in this cycle, entitled "Digital technology start-ups, from idea to market" - co-organised last January by Inria Grenoble, Tarmac and Gate 1 - was a great success, bringing together 125 participants around the key stages in the life of a digital start-up: funding (public grants, fund-raising, crowd-funding, etc.), access to market (building a business model in the digital sector, lean approaches, time to market), team (finding a partner, attracting and recruiting talent, efficiently managing growth, etc.).
Discover the entire 28 June event on video (in French only):
- Introduction and context
- Round table 1: the challenges of software industrialisation with testimonials by Wizbii, the Mathworks, Situ8ted, Neovision and Dahub
- Round table 2: key concepts and good practices with testimonials by Actoll, Rwigo, Enlaps, Bag-era and SortieSport
- Round table 3: new flexibility models with testimonials by F52 technologies, Stimergy, Doc Process and Collibris
- Workshop 1: native/multi-platform or web app with testimonials by Rwigo, Collibris, SortieSport, Situ8ted, Enlaps
- Workshop 2: revenue models with testimonials by Collibris, Dahub, Smile, SortieSport, My DSO Manager
- Workshop 3: which cloud tools and on which platforms with testimonials by F52 technologies, Enlaps, ATN Group, Sogilis, Rwigo
- Workshop 4: open source, proprietary or mixed models, protection or opening up with testimonials by Smile, SortieSport, RYax, INPI
- Workshop 5: distributed model and blockchain revolution with testimonials by Stimergy, IeXEC, Sogilis, Imag and RYax
- Workshop 6: an effective team for industrialisation with testimonials by Rwigo, Doc Process, TiHive, Tenevia
Also find the podcast of the event of January 23, 2018 (in French only)