12th International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods
© Pierre Jayet – Grenoble Tourisme et Congrès
The 12th edition of the International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods will be held in Grenoble, France on September 1-5, 2014 . The aim of the conference is to bring together practitioners and researchers from academia, industry and government to advance the state of the art in formal methods, to facilitate their uptake in the software industry and to encourage their integration with practical engineering methods. SEFM 2014 is organized by Inria and supported by Grenoble INP, University Joseph-Fourier, LIG, and CNRS.
- Date : 1/09/2014 to 5/09/2014
Formal proofs of code generation and verification tools
Joost-Pieter Kaoten: Model Checking Gigantic Markov Models
Patrice Godefroid : 500 Machine-Years of Software Model Checking and SMT Solving
The program covers a wide variety of topics such as program correctness, testing, static analysis, theorem proving, model checking and automata learning. The program also addresses a wide range of systems, including component-based, real-time, embedded, adaptive, and multi-agent systems.
Five international workshops are colocated with SEFM 2014:
- The 1st workshop on Human-Oriented Formal Methods (HOFM 2014)
- The 3rd International symposium on Modelling and Knowledge Management applications: Systems and Domains (MoKMaSD 2014)
- The 8thSoftware Certification (OpenCert 2014)
- The 1st workshop on Safety and Formal Methods (SaFoMe 2014)
- The 4th workshop on Formal Methods in the Development of Software (WS-FMDS 2014).