HPC - AI - BigData Convergence Days 2019
HPC - AI - BigData Convergence Days (Conv'2019) will be held on 6 and 7 November at EDF Lab Paris-Saclay. Registrations and call for communication are open.
- Date : 6/11/2019 to 7/11/2019
- Place : EDF Lab Paris-Saclay, 7 Boulevard Gaspard Monge, 91120 Palaiseau
- Organiser(s) : Inria et EDF R&D
High Performance Computing (HPC), Machine Learning and Big Data are supported by distinct communities developing different scientific and technological approaches and targeting different application domains. Today a trend is emerging to converge these domains with high benefits expected from this cross-fertilization.
Conv'2019 is intended to bring together stakeholders from the academy and industry interested in the various aspects of this emerging convergence between Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and High Performance Computing.
Free but mandatory registration : https://project.inria.fr/conv2019/registration/
CALL FOR COMMUNICATION (BEFORE SEPTEMBER 13TH)
We invite you to contribute to the program by sending to email@example.com before September 13th, 2019, a short proposal (1 page max) of:
- Research results published or not (there will be no peer-review evaluation, nor published proceedings, so will not prevent you to publish the results elsewhere).
- Proposal of a panel topic with a list of possible guest speakers.
- Presentation of scientific and technical prospective, research and development activities (industrial or academic, collaborative or not)
Presentation can be made in French or English up to the presenter convenience.
The selection will be based on the adequacy with the day focus, the balance of the program and the scientific and technical quality of the proposals. Commercial presentations will not be accepted.