3DV 2015 : International Conference on 3D Vision
Since 2013, under the name 3DV (3D Vision), this event has provided a premier platform for disseminating research results covering a broad variety of topics in the area of 3D research in computer vision and graphics, from novel optical sensors, signal processing, geometric modeling, representation and transmission, to visualization and interaction, and a variety of applications.
- Date : 19/10/2015 to 22/10/2015
- Place : ENS Lyon, France
- Organiser(s) : Edmond Boyer, Michael S. Brown,Jana Kosecka, Christian Theobalt
3DV papers main topics :
- Acquisition: sensors, calibration, geometry;
- Modeling: representations, shape, appearance, motion;
- Analysis/Processing: recognition, retrieval, filtering;
- Rendering/Interaction: image based modeling and rendering,animation, interactive modeling, perceptual issues;
- Applications: medical, robotics, cultural heritage.