RV Summit Winter School
© Inria / Photo C. Morel
Inria organise the second edition of the school on Runtime Verification, at Praz sur Arly, France, from 18 ato 23 march 2018.
This Winter School is sponsored by COST Action IC1402 ArVi, Inria, and Persyval-Lab;
For PhD students and researchers entering the field of RV and for people coming from industry, this school will be a great opportunity to meet people working in the area, and establish contacts that may lead to research collaborations in the future.
- Date : 18/03/2018 to 23/03/2018
The second edition of the school on Runtime Verification, sponsored by COST Action IC1402 ArVi, Inria, and Persyval-Lab, will provide a balance on theoretical and practical aspects of Runtime Verification: In the theoretical aspect, while all the core concepts will be thoroughly covered, participants will also be exposed to cutting edge advances in the field. At the same time, the summer school will be hands-on and students will follow up with practical work so that by the end of the school, participants will have their own basic runtime verification tool.
For PhD students and researchers entering the field of RV, the school will be a great opportunity to get to know other people working in the area, to meet distinguished scholars, and to establish contacts that may lead to research collaborations in the future. For people coming from industry, the school will provide an exposition of the major challenges as well as possible solutions to the application of RV in industry, an exposition to some of the major tools, as well as the basics of RV tool-building.
The following experts on Runtime Verification have confirmed that they will be lecturing at the school.
- Wolfgang Ahrendt (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden).
- Christian Colombo (University of Malta, Malta).
- Alexandre Donze (DECYPHIR Inc., France).
- Adrian Francalenza (University of Malta, Malta).
- Nikolai Kosmatov (CEA, France).
- Martin Leucker (University of Lubeck, Germany).
- Joao Lourenco (University of Lisbon, Portugal).
- Gordon Pace (University of Malta, Malta).
- Laurence Pierre (University of Grenoble, France).
- César Sanchez (IMDEA Madrid, Spain).
- Gerardo Schneider (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden).
- Foundations of runtime verification.
- Monitoring Cyber-Physical Systems.
- Stream Runtime Verification.
- Runtime Verification for concurrency errors.
- Runtime Verification for Decentralised and Distributed Systems.
- Combination of Runtime Verification with Static Analysis.
- Implementation of Runtime Verification Monitor.
- FPGA-based monitoring.
- Hardware monitoring.
Web page of the School
Chercheur dans l'équipe CORSE
Chargée de communication / Inria Grenoble Rhône Alpes
Registration should be done by filling the form available at:
After filling the form, a link to the registration Website will be later sent to the participants for fee payment. The school can only welcome a limited number of participants. A first come first served policy will be applied once the maximum capacity of school is reached.