Hervé Mathieu, Head of the Experimentation and Development Department
We're all surrounded by software in our daily lives - on planes, in cars, phones, bank cards, pacemakers - without really paying much attention to this fact. Most of these software programs began life in research centres between 5 and 15 years before we come into contact with them.
Coming soon to a device near you!
Based on an idea formalised by the researcher, Hervé Mathieu and his colleagues create a software embryo. The initial stages are difficult, but through experience with the real world it gains in confidence and can leave the research centre and start its own life, for example by being marketed by a manufacturer. It's now ready to serve you.
These articles could interest you:
Visages des Sciences
- Recruitment Hélène Barucq, Senior Research Scientist
- Recruitment Brice Goglin, Research Scientist
- Recruitment Pierre-Yves Oudeyer, Research Scientist
- Recruitment Salvatore Spinello, Head of the Development and External Relations Department
- Recruitment Rémi Abgrall, Senior Research Scientist
- Career Hussein Yahia, Research Scientist
- Career Hervé Mathieu, Head of the Experimentation and Development Department
- Careers Emilie Balland, Research Scientist