Technology Transfer at Inria
For fifteen years, Inria has organized the "Inria-Industry Meetings," national topical events during which Inria presents its research and technology transfer offering to companies of a given sector, primarily for SMEs.
These events are organized several times per year, in partnership with the competitiveness clusters involved in the topic. As such, industry players in commerce, healthcare, software security, transport, and or numerical simulation, for example, have come together in recent years at the various Inria research centers in France to discuss their issues of innovation.
Over the course of a day, the two communities of research and industry forge valuable ties: innovative industry players and SMEs are invited to discover live demonstrations of the research work of the Inria project teams.
These articles could interest you:
Next national Inria-Industry Meetings
- 13/11/14 - Telecom ; meeting organised by the centre Inria of Paris - Rocquencourt
- 26/11/14 - Web technologies ; meeting organised by the centre Inria of Lille - Nord Europe
- 2010 - Computational sciences serving the sustainable city
- 2010 - The aerospace industries: Modeling and secure systems
- 2010 - Digital industries for healthcare
- 2010 - The aerospace industries: Modeling & engineering
- 2009 - Industries of commerce
- 2008 - Life Science Computing