Launched in 2011 and supported by long-term partners the French Academy of Sciences and Dassault Systèmes, the Inria Awards shine a spotlight on the innovations, major breakthroughs and success stories of the men and women at the forefront of science and digital technology.
Inria awards 2020
Inria and the Academy of Sciences will award the following three awards in 2021 :
- The Inria - French Académie des sciences Grand Prize honors a scientist or a set of scientific or research team who made outstanding contributions to the field of computer science and mathematics. Grant: € 25,000
- The Inria - French Académie des sciences - Dassault Systèmes Innovation Award honors a scientist or a set of scientific or research team has been particularly active in the issues of transfer and innovation in the field of computer science and mathematics. Grant: € 20,000
- The Inria - French Académie des sciences Young Researcher Award rewards a scientist under 40 years (the period may be extended by one year per child) who made a major contribution through its research , transfer or innovation to the field of computer science and mathematics. Grant: € 20,000
How to apply?
- Deadline: May, 27 2021
- Call for applications and nomination form to be downloaded from the French Academie des sciences website
- Applications should be sent directly: by e-mail as a single file (PDF format) to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Applications must be submitted to the French Academie des sciences by a project team leader, laboratory director, school head, or a Member of the Academie who supports the appointment.
Direct applications are not admissible.