Who is it for?
Do you have an innovative idea and a high value-added digital technology? Do you have a project that falls within the field of digital deeptech (Inria project-team domains)?
Can you commit to your project full-time from April 2022?
Then this call is for you!
Apply and come and boost your project with the Inria Startup Studio program in the Inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest center!
The program leads the future entrepreneur to the creation of the startup. The program lasts at least six months, depending on the time required, and helps the entrepreneur gain autonomy and finance the pre-creation phase.
Project leaders are jointly supported by the Inria Startup Studio team and the innovation team of one of the eight Inria research centers. They benefit from an introduction to the fundamentals of technological business creation:
- A product and an associated technology;
- An initial implementation in the form of a proof of concept;
- A market access logic;
- A strategy for the company in the making;
- And above all, a team that enters the dynamic.
- The construction starts thanks to the financing and the positive tension of the project towards the creation phase. This is the heart of codesign. During the codesign, an original model of co-construction, the teams work together to find the path leading from the software idea to the market.
This call for entrepreneurs is open to anyone with an idea for a digital deeptech startup. It offers you the opportunity to join Inria Startup Studio in April 2022, Inria's digital deeptech entrepreneurship support program, and thus take your startup project to the next level!
- A strategic framework and operational support on the construction of your project (coaching, workshops, training, networking, etc.) ;
- An employment contract for up to twelve months and up to two entrepreneurs per project;
- A budget for the purchase of equipment useful for the development of your project;
- Hosting at the Inria Bordeaux - Sud-Ouest research center;
- Access to Inria tools;
- Possible support from an Inria project team.
- From 08/11/2021 to 03/12/2021: submission of applications;
- From 06/12/2021 to 10/12/2021: pre-selection of projects;
- From 13/12/2021 to 23/12/2021 and from 03/01/2022 to 17/01/2022: exploration of the projects (make yourself available for telephone or video exchanges with us);
- Tuesday 25/01/2022 or Tuesday 22/02/2022: passage in Inria Startup Studio Committee (ISSC);
- 01/04/2022: start of the ISS adventure.