The MOOC “« Bioinformatics: genomes and algorithms”» (French speaking) will be available soon on the platform France Université Numérique. Registration is open.
The MOOC “« Binaural Hearing for Robots » will be available soon on the platform France Université Numérique. It will be taught by Radu Horaud, from the Perception team (Inria, Université Joseph Fourier, Institut polytechnique de Grenoble, CNRS, Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann (LJK)).
- Robot and Machine Hearing
- France Université Numérique
- Radu Horaud
- Digital Signal Processing
Last November, the Prosecco research team led by Karthikeyan Bhargavan discovered a vulnerability in the TLS protocol used to secure internet communications. Interview with Antoine Delignat-Lavaud , doctoral researcher and member of the Prosecco research team.
Maciej Krupa: "I have discovered an environment that enables people to carry out fundamental and applied research.”
Of Polish origin, and having lived in Canada, the United States and the Netherlands, Maciej Krupa is a mathematician specialising in the field of mathematics applied to the neurosciences. He joined Inria in 2012, on one of the very first "Advanced Research Positions" contracts within the Mycenae team. Here he looks back on his experience at the institute.
Elif Koksal is a PhD student at Inria coming from Turkey. She works in the Mycenae research team in the Inria Paris-Rocquencourt research centre. In this interview she speaks of her background and her work at the institute.
Three open days to make the SophiaTech Campus more attractive in the eyes of students across the Mediterranean basin
For the last twenty years or so in France, it has become increasingly difficult to attract young people to study sciences and to do PhD. In Sophia Antipolis, the key players in higher education and research are joining forces to give their activities greater visibility. Supported by partnerships with foreign universities, they hope to attract new talented students to their courses and laboratories.
It is with great sadness that we learned that Robert B. France passed away last Sunday, 15 February. Robert France was 54. He was Professor at Colorado State University (CSU) and held an Inria International Chair, which meant that he made regular trips to Rennes. Inria pays tribute to our dearly departed colleague, a distinguished researcher and a lovely person.
Thanks to the dedication of the Nord-Pas de Calais Regional Council and the Métropole Européenne de Lille, the Inria Lille - Nord Europe Research Center is getting ready to test out a new technology transfer platform, called InriaTech. As of mid-2015, around ten engineers will be on call to develop the transfer of research to local innovating SMEs. David Simplot-Ryl, Director of the Inria Lille - Nord Europe Research Center, explains all.
Inria Research Centers
- Christine Morin, laureate of the “Étoiles de l’Europe”’s prize
- Florence Bertails-Descoubes: From a real object to its virtual avatar
- Inria supports the development of digital Humanities through DARIAH
- Inria at the NEM Summit in Brussels
- New research synergies between Lille and northern Europe
- PhD positions : 2015 recruitment campaign under way
- Campaign "Research Positions": Inria is hiring 7 researchers
- Available soon on FUN: a MOOC on Semantic Web, by Inria-uTOP
- 2015 Competitive recruitment of young graduate scientists and senior researchers
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics Prizewinners' Forum, please register !
- Alexander Zeh (Grace), winner of the Special Prize of the Jury of the UFA for his thesis
- Disturbances on inria.fr on Monday, December 1st
- Director of European and International Partnerships
- Inria and Mitacs launch student exchange programme
- Inria at the NEM Summit in Brussels