Competitive selection - Young graduate scientist ("CR2")
View application conditions and download your file. The next competition for Young graduate scientist will begin on january 2016.
Registration for the young graduate scientist competition will begin on January 2016, positions as follows :
Research Center Inria Bordeaux - Sud-Ouest : 2 postes
Research Center Inria Grenoble - Rhône-Alpes : 2 postes
Research Center Inria Lille - Nord Europe : 2 postes
Research Center Inria Nancy - Grand-Est : 2 postes
Research Center Inria de Paris : 2 postes
Research Center Inria Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique : 2 postes
Research Center Inria Saclay - Ile-de-France : 2 postes
Research Center Inria Sophia Antipolis - Méditerranée : 1 poste
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate or equivalent degree;
- Applicants able to prove publications and scientific work deemed equivalent.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of young graduated scientists.
Please note : candidates wishing to apply for two different competitive exams must prepare and submit two separate application files, modifying the content as appropriate.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
18 January 2016
12 February 2016
Deadline for downloading application files
15 February 2016
Deadline for submitting application files
April & May 2016
Interviews and acceptability results
14 june 2016
From 1 October 2016 onwards
Composition of jury :
- Composition of acceptance results committee
- Composition of acceptability committee
Help to complete a file:
Statutary notice :
Security and defence procedure
In the interests of protecting its scientific and technological assets, Inria is a restricted-access establishment. Consequently, it follows special regulations for welcoming any person who whishes to work with the institute. The final acceptance of each candidate thus depends on applying this security and defence procedure.