Young graduate scientist
Competitive selection 2015 : young graduate scientist ("CR2")
Inria is launching a round of competitions to recruit seventeen young graduate scientists. Theses positions will be allocated as follows: two positions at Grenoble, Lille, Nancy, Rennes, Rocquencourt, Saclay and Sophia-Antipolis research centres and three positions at Bordeaux research centre. View application conditions and download your file.
Registration for the young graduate scientist competition begins on 26 January 2015.
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate or equivalent degree;
- Applicants able to prove publications and scientific work deemed equivalent.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of young graduated scientists.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
Provisionnal timetable 2015
26 January 2015
20 February 2015
Deadline for downloading application files
23 February 2015
Deadline for submitting application files
Interviews and acceptability results
From 1 October 2015 onwards
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
Composition of jury :
- RTF format
- LateX format (zip)
- Criteria for software self-assessment (pdf)
Help to complete a file:
Statutary notice :
Security and defence procedure
In the interests of protecting its scientific and technological assets, Inria is a restricted-access establishment. Consequently, it follows special regulations for welcoming any person who whishes to work with the institute. The final acceptance of each candidate thus depends on applying this security and defence procedure.