Young graduate scientist
Competitive selection 2014 : young graduate scientist ("CR2")
Inria is launching a round of competitions to recruit eighteen young graduate scientists. Theses positions will be allocated as follows: two positions at the Bordeaux, Grenoble, Rennes, Rocquencourt, Saclay and Sophia-Antipolis centres and three positions at the Lille and Nancy centres. View application conditions and download your file.
Registration for the young graduate scientist competition begins on 15 January 2014.
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate or equivalent degree;
- Applicants able to prove publications and scientific work deemed equivalent.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of young graduated scientists.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
15 January 2014
14 February 2014
Deadline for downloading application files
17 February 2014
Deadline for submitting application files
March /April 2014
April /May 2014
Interviews and acceptability results
5 June 2014
From 1 October 2014 onwards
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
News of competitive selection
- RTF format
- LateX format (zip)
- Criteria for software self-assessment (pdf)
Help to complete a file:
- Information notice on how to fill the application package (pdf)
- Guidelines for socio-economic impact & transfer part (pdf)
Statutary notice :
- General information: competitive selections of research scientists for the year 2014_v2 (pdf) This new version of 20/01/2014 cancels and replaces the previous file
- Timetable competitive selections CR2
- Composition of the CR2 committees
- Composition of the admission committee
Security and defence procedure
In the interests of protecting its scientific and technological assets, Inria is a restricted-access establishment. Consequently, it follows special regulations for welcoming any person who whishes to work with the institute. The final acceptance of each candidate thus depends on applying this security and defence procedure.
Interview with Michel Cosnard
Multi-disciplinary science working for the benefit of society
Chairman and CEO of Inria