Starting Research Positions
"Starting Research Positions"
Inria hired in 2015 6 starting research scientists for a three-year contract.
- Have a French doctorate or an equivalent international degree;
- From 2 to 8 years'experience in research (after the thesis);
- No age or nationality conditions.
- Before writing their research program, the applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the teams or project(s)-teamsleaders concerned by their applications
Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
Note: submission of the application file results in an acknowledgement of receipt which does not imply that the candidate is eligible.
- File selection: a committee reviews applicant files and draws up a shortlist for interviews.
- Interviews: pre-selected applicants are interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles a list of selected applicants to the CEO.
- Ac ceptance results: the chairman and CEO draws up the list of selected applicants after the interviews.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
Security and defence procedure
In the interests of protecting its scientific and technological assets, Inria is a restricted-access establishment. Consequently, it follows special regulations for welcoming any person who whishes to work with the institute. The final acceptance of each candidate thus depends on applying this security and defence procedure.