Competitive selection - Senior researcher ("DR2")
© Inria / Photo H. Raguet
For more information, read the application conditions and download the file online. The next competition for 10 positions of Senior researchers will begin on january 2016.
Registration for the senior researchers competition will begin on January 2016.
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate (or equivalent degree) and with at least eight years’ experience in research activities;
- Applicants with publications and scientific work deemed to be equivalent;
- Young experienced scientists with three years’ seniority in this grade ("CR1").
Research experience must have been acquired at a scientific or technological establishment in France or abroad. Where the applicant has carried out research at a public or private teaching establishment or organisation in France or abroad, an equivalence may be granted after consulting the Inria assessment commission.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of senior researchers.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
18 January 2016
12 February 2016
Deadline for downloading application files
15 February 2016
Deadline for submitting application files
18, 19 & 20 May 2016
Interviews and acceptability results
14 june 2016
From 1 October 2016 onwards
Composition of jury :
- Composition of acceptance results committee
- Competitive selection DR2 national
Help to complete a file:
Security and defence procedure
In the interests of protecting its scientific and technological assets, Inria is a restricted-access establishment. Consequently, it follows special regulations for welcoming any person who whishes to work with the institute. The final acceptance of each candidate thus depends on applying this security and defence procedure.