Competitive selection 2013 : senior researcher ("DR2")
Inria is hiring nine senior researchers by means of a competition. These positions are available throughout France. For more information, read the application conditions and download the file.
Registration for the senior researchers competition begins on 15 January 2013.
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate (or equivalent degree) and with at least eight years’ experience in research activities
- Applicants with publications and scientific work deemed to be equivalent
- Young experienced scientists with three years’ seniority in this grade ("CR1").
Research experience must have been acquired at a scientific or technological establishment in France or abroad. Where the applicant has carried out research at a public or private teaching establishment or organisation in France or abroad, an equivalence may be granted after consulting the Inria assessment commission.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
15 January 2013
15 February 2013
Deadline for downloading application files
18 February 2013
Deadline for submitting application files
11 April 2013
22, 23 & 24 May 2013
Interviews and acceptability results
18 June 2013
From 1 November 2013 onwards
News of the competitive selection
Important information for applicants:
- General information: competitive selection recruitment of research scientists for year 2013 (.pdf)
- Note de cadrage (in french) (.pdf)
- List of the project-teams allowed to recruit in 2013
It is not required to fill in the Research topic I apply for question in the DR2 application form (Latex format)
- RTF format
- LateX format (.zip)
- Criteria for software self-assessment (pdf)
Help to complete a file:
- Important information to complete the application file
- Guidelines for socio-economic impact & transfer part
Security and defence procedure
In the interests of protecting its scientific and technological assets, Inria is a restricted-access establishment. Consequently, it follows special regulations for welcoming any person who whishes to work with the institute. The final acceptance of each candidate thus depends on applying this security and defence procedure.