Post-doctoral research fellowships
Campaign 2015: post-doctoral positions
© Inria / Photo G. Maisonneuve
In 2015, Inria is offering many post-doctoral positions, each lasting about 12 or 24 months, for holders of a PhD or other doctorate.
The list of subjects, which may exceed the number of vacant positions, will be updated regularly.
These articles could interest you:
All our offers
- The positions on offer concern the institute’s priority research areas. However, high-quality applications to work on non-priority subjects will also be considered.
- Particular attention will be paid to French and international candidates who have studied their PhD abroad, but all high-quality applications will be carefully considered.
- Nationality is not taken into consideration.
- If you have done your PhD thesis at an Inria research centre, you may not apply to that centre.
- Documents required for the application: the candidate’s CV, a list of the candidate’s publications as well as the two most significant publications provided in full, a cover letter, one or more letters of recommendation, and a statement of career plans subsequent to the post-doctoral position.
- The location of the postdoctoral fellowship is different from the location where you defended your thesis : If you apply for a position in Roquencourt or Saclay research centres, you must have defended your thesis in a university located outside the Île-de-France region. This condition does not apply to disabled candidates.
Security and defence procedure
In the interests of protecting its scientific and technological assets, Inria is a restricted-access establishment. Consequently, it follows special regulations for welcoming any person who whishes to work with the institute. The final acceptance of each candidate thus depends on applying this security and defence procedure.