Post-doctoral research fellowships
Campaign 2013: post-doctoral positions
Post-doctorant de l'équipe Adam - © Inria / Photo Kaksonen
In 2013, Inria is offering many post-doctoral positions, each lasting about 12 or 24 months, for holders of a PhD or other doctorate.
The list of subjects, which may exceed the number of vacant positions, will be updated regularly.
All our offers
2013 campaign calendar
January 14, 2013
June 14, 2013
End of March
First selection period
Second selection period
From 1st of November, 2013 onwards
- You must have defended your thesis in 2012 or 2013. If you have not defended your thesis at the time of application, you must explicitly state the date on which you will do so, as well as the examining board.
- The positions on offer concern the institute’s priority research areas. However, high-quality applications to work on non-priority subjects will also be considered.
- Particular attention will be paid to French and international candidates who have studied their PhD abroad, but all high-quality applications will be carefully considered.
- Nationality is not taken into consideration.
- If you have done your PhD thesis at an Inria research centre, you may not apply to that centre.
- Documents required for the application: the candidate’s CV, a list of the candidate’s publications as well as the two most significant publications provided in full, a cover letter, one or more letters of recommendation, and a statement of career plans subsequent to the post-doctoral position.
- The location of the postdoctoral fellowship is different from the location where you defended your thesis : If you apply for a position in Roquencourt or Saclay research centres, you must have defended your thesis in a university located outside the Île-de-France region. This condition does not apply to disabled candidates.
Security and defence procedure
In the interests of protecting its scientific and technological assets, Inria is a restricted-access establishment. Consequently, it follows special regulations for welcoming any person who whishes to work with the institute. The final acceptance of each candidate thus depends on applying this security and defence procedure.