Consolidating its key role at European level in the field of computational sciences.
Thierry Priol , European partnerships director
Many Inria project teams are involved in the FP7. They are involved in around a hundred projects, including some sixty on information and communication technology. These teams are working with a large number of academic and industrial partners. Inria is the scientific coordinator for eight European projects.
- Christine Morin, laureate of the “Étoiles de l’Europe”’s prize
- Florence Bertails-Descoubes: From a real object to its virtual avatar
- Inria supports the development of digital Humanities through DARIAH
- Inria at the NEM Summit in Brussels
- New research synergies between Lille and northern Europe
European Research Council
The leading pan-European funding agency, the European Research Council (ERC) makes annual awards to researchers with innovative ideas. Thus, the agency wants to encourage "research at the frontiers of knowledge".
EIT ICT Labs
Creating new services and developing new technologies in sectors like the quality of life, cities, energy and media is the goal of EIT ICT Labs, a major European laboratory. In cooperation with 22 other European partners, Inria is in charge of coordinating the "French node" of the network and the research dimension.
For all questions, please contact the appropriate manager.
- Correspondents in the Research Centres