Our scientific research opens new prospects in our current practices.
In its Ambitions 2012 project, the Inria Sophia Antipolis - Méditerranée research centre defines three core fields in line with the Inria strategic plan and the partnership policy established in the PACA region.
Understanding, learning and appropriating scientific knowledge and computer science methodologies...
Opening hours :
- Monday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - Thursday : 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Friday : 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. / 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Our research teams
Applied Mathematics, Computation and Simulation
Stochastic Methods and Models
Computational models and simulation
- CASTOR - Control, Analysis and Simulations for TOkamak Research
- COFFEE - COmplex Flows For Energy and Environment
- NACHOS - Numerical modeling and high performance computing for evolution problems in complex domains and heterogeneous media
- OPALE - Optimization and control, numerical algorithms and integration of complex multidiscipline systems governed by PDE
- SCIPORT - Program transformations for scientific computing
Modeling, Optimization, and Control of Dynamic Systems
Algorithmics, Programming, Software and Architecture
Programs, Verification and Proofs
Algorithms, Certification, and Cryptography
Embedded and Real Time Systems
Networks, Systems and Services, Distributed Computing
Networks and Telecommunications
- COATI - Combinatorics, Optimization and Algorithms for Telecommunications
- DIANA - Design, Implementation and Analysis of Networking Architectures
- MAESTRO - Models for the performance analysis and the control of networks
Distributed Systems and Services
Perception, Cognition, Interaction
Vision, Perception and Multimedia Understanding
- AYIN - Stochastic models for remote sensing and skincare image processing
- STARS - Spatio-Temporal Activity Recognition Systems
Interaction and Visualization
- REVES - Rendering and virtual environments with sound
- TITANE - Geometric Modeling of 3D Environments
Knowledge and Data Representation and Management
- AXIS - Usage-centered design, analysis and improvement of information systems
- GRAPHIK - GRAPHs for Inferences and Knowledge representation
- WIMMICS - Web-Instrumented Man-Machine Interactions, Communities and Semantics
- ZENITH - Scientific Data Management
Computational Sciences for Biology, Medicine and the Environment
Observation, Modeling, and Control for Life Sciences
- BIOCORE - Biological control of artificial ecosystems
- MODEMIC - Modelling and Optimisation of the Dynamics of Ecosystems with MICro-organisme
- VIRTUAL PLANTS - Modeling plant morphogenesis at different scales, from genes to phenotype