Summer School on Image & Robotics 2011
Attending the Summer School on Image and Robotics, provides the opportunity to enjoy two weeks of academic, scientific achievement and promotes international goodwill. This summer, you will have the opportunity to attend a unique and intensive immersion program on image and robotics.
- Date : 4/07/2011 to 13/07/2011
- Place : Grenoble
The goal of SSIR summer school is to raise leading edge topics and recent trends related with image processing, computer vision and autonomous robots. Five principal axes will be raised:
- Image processing and computer vision
- Movement generation and control
- Mobile robotics modelling and control
- Learning and Bayesian methods
- Vision based modelling and control
The school is co-organized by Inria Grenoble - Rhône-Alpes, Université de Bretagne-Sud (UBS), the Computer Science Laboratory of Grenoble (LIG) and the Mexican Network for Robotics and Mechatronics (RobMec).